Raw vegan, gluten, egg, and dairy-free
- 1/2 c. cashews, soak for 3 hours and drain
- 1/3 c. water
- 1 Tb coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tb fresh parsley
- 1 Tb fresh chives
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/2-1 tsp salt (depending on taste preference)
- In a high-speed blender, combine cashews, water, lemon juice, and vinegar until smooth.
- Add coconut oil and blend.
- Add herbs and salt and pulse briefly.
- Refrigerate for several hours or until set.
If you’re 100% ready, then make small changes at first, that’s what helped me, drinking more water, cutting down on the amount of chocolate, sweets, things like that, and cleaning up the unhealthy food that was in my cupboards, I actually donated mine to food banks for people who are struggling to buy food. Find foods that you enjoy and what is best for you.
This post here will give you tips on cleaning up your eat habits, find things that you enjoy.
This post here helps with binge eating, when I first started cleaning up my eating habits, I found that I did really well for a few days and then ended up binging on foods. There is nothing wrong with treats once in a while, it’s about moderation, and you will get there I promise.
This post here is about effective ways of increasing your water intake, it really helped me!
This post here is about understand the plateau and how important it is for you to change your workouts around and workout different muscle groups in your body.
Find workouts that are good for you darling, there is lots of variety, there are lots out there, but start off with small goals, maybe if you want to try running, to a 2 minute jog and 30 second run, and do intervals like that, that is what really helped me at first.
If you’re not comfortable working out outside, maybe start off with doing workout videos like blogilates, Jillian Michaels and Sarah Beth Yoga (click here for video workouts) there are lots on there, but there are lots of different workouts you can do.
HIIT workouts are really good, they work you out something crazy, but it is an incredible workout! (click here for HIIT workouts) but don’t feel like you have to have equipment to work out, there are lots of no equipment workouts out there too (click here for no equipment workouts)
Don’t be hard on yourself darling, you might not see results straight away, and that is ok, your body is changing and that takes time darling, but I promise you will get there, don’t give up, keep going, you will be okay. I will always support you no matter what darling, you can do it! <3
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2012.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.